Binary options are complex, exotic trade options, but these are particularly simple to utilize and understand the way they work. The most familiar type of binary option it the high-low option and it’s relatively simple to comprehend. This technique is also referred to as the fixed-return option and provides access to commodities and foreign exchange, indices and stocks.
Trading with binary options is easy, and you do not need any previous experience. Below are some basic guidelines that we have compiled to help you start trading in a few minutes.
- To be a successful binary options trader, you need to use more than one broker. Choose one or more from our compiled list of brokers.
- Register with your chosen trading platform and deposit money to start trading. The minimum deposit for some trading platforms or binary options robots is only $ 100.
- Select the asset to trade. Trading platforms have assets such as currencies, indices, commodities, and stocks. You can choose to trade in currencies, the popular one being EUR/USD.
- Decide on the amount to invest. When investing in an asset, you will see the payout or the returns for the asset, which can go up to 91%. Make your prediction on the movement of the price of the asset. If you predict the price of the asset to rise, select Call (up). If your prediction is that the price will fall, select Put (Down).
- When the trading closes after the given time, for example after 60 seconds, if it is a 60 seconds investment and you have made the correct prediction, then you win. An investment of $ 100 with a 90% payout means that you will have made 90 dollars in a few minutes.
General Risk Warning:
Binary options trading carries a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds
Binary and digital options are prohibited in EEA
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. The financial products offered by the company carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
(*Amount will be credited to account in case of successful investment)